Check this out!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150799363925556.734327.686870555&l=361832485c&type=1
You may have to copy and paste that link. . .
I know. I know. I forgot Balancing Stick Pose. May I be bended over Bikram's own knee and given a spanking for it. Clearly I'm not perfect at any of this yet. Not by a long shot. But I really wanted to get a reference point to start from and hopefully by the end of these next 9 weeks, we will be able to see quite a dramatic transformation. Not in just my body tone, but in all of the poses themselves.
I never was a gymnast or a dancer. Most of the fitness activities I've chosen over the years require the spine to be in a straight line: ie running, biking, swimming, weight lifting. All that really means is that I should have PLENTY of room to grow into my poses over time.
Now to pack and pray that my luggage doesn't exceed the maximum weight limits... Video to come next!
Be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment